May 25, 2009
some stuff i’ve been working on part 1: this is a mainly finished package for candy box. i kept the colours literally to 2, if you remember the origianal package ive kept the same feeeling but made it well, better.
the whole thing took about two weeks today, the logo is custom made i drew that on a train two weeks ago. scanned it, traced it and mucked around with it. then i found a font (lombriz) that has a similar quality to my handwriting and stuck with that throughout the box. for the boring stuff i used helvetica neu. and used a cat siliowhette theme thats pretty obvious. next all i have to do is apply it to a 3d box, make a poster showing it off and it’s done.